Junior Design Intern
We are an award-winning creative design and digital agency with studio's in Exeter and Truro. We work with private, public and third sector clients operating across the UK. We are looking for an ambitious and creative junior designer to join our small Exeter-based team to work on a variety of types of work, from packaging to websites and brochures to branding.
If you are a passionate and hard-working, team player who is keen to cut their teeth in the commercial graphic design field, then this is the opportunity to have been looking for. Duties will include:
• Creative Design and artworking (on a range of print and digital media)
• Creative input into team critiques
• Creation of mood and inspiration boards
• Project research
• Input into Blog & Social Media content
• Photography and image manipulation
• and making the tea - obviously!
Applicants should be fully conversant with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
Initially a two week work experience placement with a view to turning into a full-time junior position with a fixed one year contract.
If you are interested, please send your CV along with examples of your best work - either electronically or via an on-line portfolio - to the Creative Director: email@example.com